Compare Packages of Newborn Photography
Not sure if you want the Newborn Art Photography or the “Short & Sweet” Package? Compare my packages here:
This page will give you clear information on both approaches and compare packages & contrast my different approaches. Often the choice between the two is more complex than just cost. I have had customers who have mentioned reasons such as: “less fuss”, “two year old toddler in tow”, “husband can only take lunch break”. So below are both approaches in a nutshell which lets you compare packages of my Newborn Photography.
- 2-3 hour photo shoot with time to allow for numerous different prop set-ups, colour changes and outfit changes
- relaxed atmosphere as in-between feeding and settling is all part of the session
- more time-consuming set-ups will be attempted: undressed baby shots, tub shots and beanbag poses
- Individual shots with mum & baby and dad & baby
- Close-up shots of feet, lips, eyelashes etc.
- At least two different family set-ups
- A minimum of 30 images in your online gallery to choose from
“Short & Sweet” Package – my Mini Newborn Photography Session
- Affordable yet professional quality, set-up and service
- Pre-shoot telephone consultation to discuss preferences in colour schemes and set-ups
- Two different colour set-ups
- Quick and easy 1-hour shoot
- 10 of the best images will be chosen for you and sent as high resolution files on USB
- Ideal if your partners have already gone back to work or if baby has older siblings
- All inclusive price
If you are still not sure which package to go with, please give me a call on 0434 704701 to discuss it. Maybe you have your own specific reasons, which you can discuss with me. Thanks.